Louisville, KY 40222 US
Our client, a premier CPA firm that offers full range of tax, accounting, and advisory services to businesses is seeking a dynamic Tax Manager to join their growing tax team. \? Responsibilities:
- Supervise and mentor tax staff.
- Assume full responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing multiple engagements.
- Prepare complicated tax returns and returns on dissolution or liquidation.
- Conduct detailed reviews on a variety of tax returns and raising potential tax issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide quality tax planning to clients.
- Research complicated tax issues and providing accurate technical guidance.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of tax, accounting tasks and knowledge.
- Active CPA license.
- Experience with corporate taxation, individuals, and partnerships.
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus plan, and comprehensive benefits package.