Senior Staff Accountant
The ideal candidate will be a team-orientated individual who will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
- Work closely with the department heads to understand and ensure the accuracy of all financial reporting activity
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial statements
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
The company offers excellent work/life balance, tremendous culture, great benefits, and opportunities for career growth. The position is hybrid and allows for flexibility to work from home several days a week.