Regional Sales Manager
- Hires and trains Account Executives (AE' s)
- Organizes and oversees the territories and performance of AE' s.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Reviews and analyzes regional sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Collaborates with AE' s to develop sales goals for each location, monitors progress toward those goals, and develops strategies to attract and retain customers.
- Schedules and directs regular sales meetings and events to share information, set and revise goals, and increase morale.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop territories, sales quotas, and strategies.
Education & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Extensive experience as a sales manager required
The company offers excellent work/life balance, tremendous culture, great benefits, and opportunities for career growth.