Director of Payroll
Indianapolis, IN 46240 US
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and will work closely with the executive team. This role will have full responsibility for the payroll function along with being a valued business partner to the organization. This is a unique opportunity to drive change and create operational efficiencies along with managing strategic initiatives.
With a strong focus on process improvement, duties include the following:
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Navigate a complex payroll schedule
- Partner with the People Operations team to resolve employee pay issues
- Identify process gaps and lead process improvement
- Develop ad hoc reporting for financial or operational purposes
- Oversee bonus and incentive programs
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal customers and third-party vendors
- 8+ years of payroll and supervisory experience in a larger organization
- Knowledge of Federal and State payroll laws
- Experience with large ERP and payroll systems is required
The company offers excellent work/life balance, tremendous culture, great benefits, and opportunities for career growth.