Corporate Tax Accountant
Louisville, KY 40245 US
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, analyze, interpret data and prepare sales, use and occupancy tax returns for multiple states and municipalities.
- Coordinate and/or prepare personal property tax, CAT and OL-3 returns.
- Maintain tax records, schedules and databases for all taxes.
- Ensure timely payment of all sales, property and specialty taxes.
- Research tax issues and respond to notices from various taxing authorities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or finance required. CPA preferred.
- 2 - 4 years tax accounting experience preferred.
- Multi-state tax filing experience preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.