Indianapolis, IN US
- Reconciles cash sheets from each location with deposits and monthly bank records.
- Develops and maintains records of each location' s deposits.
- Composes transaction report for posting to general cash disbursements journal.
- Thorough understanding of policies and control procedures of cash accounting, including bank reconciliations, POS questions, journal entries, and account reconciliation.
- Ability to identify and resolve discrepancies and notice questionable trends in receipt reconciliation.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree with at least six Accounting credits required.
- At least five years of experience in cash or treasury management.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Excel.
- Proficient in accounting software.