Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with inside sales on collection & analysis of accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll processes utilizing our third party payroll provider. This will include managing updates to pay rates, departments, etc. Within payroll system. Additional analysis of SG&A payroll accounts and accruals along with reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Generating monthly sales tax files and working with third party tax preparer along with reconciling accrued sales tax accounts no previous tax experience necessary.
- Ownership of cash reconciliation processes
- Set up and review of new vendors.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ad Hoc projects and analysis as requested.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting.
- 2-5 years of general ledger experience, payroll experience a plus.
- CPA candidate status (150 credit hours).
- Must have eye for detail in ensuring data integrity.
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Desire to make the accounting processes more efficient and effective.
- Team player that has a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Ability to use analytical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.