High Impact Internal Auditor Opportunity
This is a newly created role with our client and gives you the ability to work with the Audit Manager who has experience out of a Big 4 firm. Position does work with a lot of senior management so this will give you the opportunity to communicate with upper level executives. Below are the basis requirements for the position.
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Internal Auditor is to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Internal Auditors will provide independent, objective assurance and consult with departments within the company to add value and improve overall operations.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide support to management and process owners in developing and maintaining efficient and effective internal controls
- Communicate findings to management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Conduct SOX testing in accordance with established budgets and timelines
- Participate in other company initiatives/projects including process audits, ISO compliance, etc. As necessary
- Other duties and projects as assigned