Top Accounting Professionals - Six Figure Opportunity!
Carmel, IN 46032 US
Does this sound familiar? If yes, keep reading…we have a great opportunity for you.
Due to rapid growth at Platinum Recruiting Group, we are looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our team in Louisville.
We are looking for a high performing accounting professional that is goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious. Someone who wants to leverage their outstanding relationship building skills without completely discarding the experience gained in Accounting/Finance.
As a member of a high performing team at Platinum you will help Louisville area companies find their next great employee and assist candidates with finding the transformative career opportunity they have been looking for. We know finding a job can be difficult, so we strive to give our clients and candidates a better experience.
Choosing a career at Platinum means stepping into a high-performance sales culture which may not be for everyone. But each member of our Accounting & Finance Recruiting team has taken a similar path without regret and the rewards are endless.
Your income is dictated 100% by the effort you put in where you will have the opportunity to make six figures within your first 2 years!
We offer an incredible culture, monthly and quarterly incentives, and the opportunity to earn an all-expenses paid Presidents Club Trip to a top tier all-inclusive resort.
If you would like to learn more about what long term career success at Platinum looks like, please email a resume for immediate consideration to hr@platinumjobs.Com or apply online.
- 2+ years public accounting or corporate accounting/finance experience, or 2+ years in agency staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Professional presentation and ability to interface with candidates & client contacts.
- Strong relationship builder and trusted advisor willing to challenge the status quo.
- Someone who believes people are the key to a strong organization.
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to prioritize and handle simultaneous responsibilities.
- Highly ethical and motivated to do the right thing, treating people how you would like to be treated.
- Desire to work in a “pay for performance”culture.
- Positive, energetic, good judgment, clear communicator, resourceful, adaptable, high sense of urgency.
Why Platinum? Our reputation: Our brand and our people have reputations of trust, specialization, experience, leadership, consistent quality, and community involvement. Our culture: Our culture is team driven and client/candidate focused. We work collaboratively as a trusted advisor to build long term relationships. Our environment is performance based, fun, focused and flexible. You will have the opportunity to be personally mentored by some of the most talented and tenured recruiters in our industry, many who started their careers in public or corporate accounting.Performance based pay: We offer unlimited earning potential and there is no cap on commissions. We also offer a top-notch benefits package including a competitive base salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and a generous PTO plan. About Our Process:We will notify you if you are selected as a candidate for this role. If not, but your resume fits one of our specializations, we will retain your resume for future openings, and we encourage you to apply for other Platinum roles that you may be qualified for and interested in.